Life Story
The Ownerz!



Hi I'm Miss Samsiah. The owner of this blog.


The Facts!



All things, works, projects or goals maybe are difficult, but after a while they become easy...so.. Keep Going !


Study!



It is not how much you studied,but how much you remembered of what you studied.!


Music!






Entries About Linkies Stuff




JUST FOR MY SWEET HEART



Assalamuaikum....







When i ready to forget you from my mind, finally you reply me.
Why?why?... you make me more hard to forget you now.
Although i know you don’t really mean that you like me,
But i still happy that at least you assumed me as your friend.because I know
"To be your friend was all I ever wanted;to be your lover was all I ever dreamed." (Valerie Lombardo)
Maybe you will say i am an idiot,
Just because you don’t know how much feeling
I gave to u,
If you know , will u accept it ?? Can u accept my love??
I know i shouldn't not made assumption , but i can’t help it.
Every day, when i wake up in the morning,all that I can only do is think about you.
If i can erase my mind just like use the liquid paper to erase the wrong word in the paper,
I wish i could erase u from my mind,
Because loved you was a wrong thing that shouldn't not exist in my mind.
But please forgive me, I couldn't erase you from my mind,
Because my love to you were not as simply as the word on the paper
But were something that were very valuable in this world,
At least it was like this to me,
just because you are the special one in my heart......but i will forget u.... because i know who the best for me... But, I still assume u as my friend...
Because...I know If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it does not, then it was never meant to be......

  NO love!! NO! NO! NO! I must get a success first and then i will think about that...



                                                                  Love Miss Cupcakes