Life Story
The Ownerz!



Hi I'm Miss Samsiah. The owner of this blog.


The Facts!



All things, works, projects or goals maybe are difficult, but after a while they become easy...so.. Keep Going !


Study!



It is not how much you studied,but how much you remembered of what you studied.!


Music!






Entries About Linkies Stuff




Love?

Assalamuaikum...

  Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it. ♥ 

I wrote your name on a piece of paper.
But by accident I threw it away. 
I wrote your name on my hand.
But it washed away.
I wrote your name in the sand.
But the worse whispered it away.
I wrote your name in my heart.
 And forever it will stay.



                                                                                                              Love Miss Cupcakes